☾HELLO WORLD
So I basically started this blog because tumblr is getting boring PLUS I thought it'd be nice to have a mini fashion diary or something that contains all of my hauls, outfits, and other cute stuff~
So yes, the blog title says it all. I'll list what I'm really really into as of right now in my life (fashion, lifestyle, and food). I know I've gone through so many phases in my life, HOWEVER, I think this will be my second to last phase of my life hopefully cause idk... I just feel like after this phase, I'm just dreaming of being at the top, ya know what I mean?? I guess I sound really confusing right now but onward with my list~
~KOREAN FASHION~
Peter Pan Collar ♡.♡
Elegant & Casual dresses
Chunky knit cardigan sweaters
~AMERICAN APPAREL~
Natural Denim Circle Skirt♡♡♡
Cropped t-shirts (baby rib, jersey tee, etc.)
High waist jeans (NOT EASY JEANS)

No comments:
Post a Comment