Monday, April 15, 2013

~ Weekly OOTD ~


Monday

Chiffon bow tie shirt - forever 21
Maroon leggings - f21


Tuesday

Okay so on tuesday, it was finally like the warmest day of the year, FINALLY. Stupid nyc weather. Anyways, I knew everyone in my school was gonna dress up super duper nice and it's just an instinct to dress nice I guess. 

Black Bodysuit tank - Forever 21
Denim Circle Skirt - American Apparel
Heart tights - Ebay
Cropped Black jacket - thrifted
Oxfords - Steve Madden


Wednesday

Tuesday was also a nice day :)

Lace Bow - f21
Knit shirt - f21
High waisted maroon lace shorts - f21
Floral bag - f21
Foxtail - Urban Outfitters
Bow tie tights - Urban outfitters
Pink Converse




Thursday

It was supposed to rain, but it didn't until like 9pm .... and that's what I wore on my head and face that day ~

Top - f21
Blue Pants - f21
Bag - Tokidoki
Rainboots - Ralph Lauren
Glasses - Necessary 

Friday

Sorry for this last crappy photo! This was the day I went for the American Apparel open call!

Button up shirt - Ralph Lauren
Gray Cardigan - H&M
Black Leggings - f21

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend!



4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im absolutely in love with this whole post! Tuesday is definitely my favourite one because its so perfect ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog is so cute ^_^ xx

    http://whimsicaljasmine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete