Wednesday, May 1, 2013

♡ What's in Style: Part 2 ♡


Sorry sorry sorry I havent been able to post lately!! I'm trying to post at least once a week :(

SKATER/ CIRCLE/ MAXI SKIRTS ♡

I've been wanting circle skirts for a while now and it just so happens that it was in style! Maxi skirts are the bombbb, but you have to be careful to try it on first because of: 1- Measurements (but you can always cut it yourself) 2- SEE IF ITS TRANSPARENT!! 

I'd love to have a pink maxi skirt so I can see it flow in the wind~ But for the shoes, it'd be hard to pair with. All I can think of right now would probably be plain white sneakers that are very low, like vans or converse. 

FLORALS 

Okay we all know that florals have been in style for a while and is generally liked by almost everyone~
Floral crowns are definitely big nowadays because of festivals and it's innocent touch that it gives you :)
Floral shoes are really pretty too! I really want the pink and white floral Toms that are pretty recent. Florals are just girly and pretty and perfect for warm weather ✿✿✿


I know I have a bit of explaining to do, but I've been so busy with going out and handball and planning so many things. My head is spinning right now due to the amount of stuff that needs to be done. I'll try to post for you guys when I have free time. Toodles~



2 comments: