Thursday, August 13, 2015

Cute & Cheap Ebay Finds


Here are several items I keep in my ebay cart, cause you know, what shopaholic doesn't do that? I have not bought any of these items yet but if I do, I'll be sure to write a review!

~~~~~

 


10 Pairs of Fake Eyelashes for . 99 CENTS


- Free shipping
- Handmade    
What's even better is that their are other types of eyelashes (thicker, longer, sparser, and lower eyelash ones too!) on ebay that's still under $2. 
I believe my sister buys her eyelashes on ebay and she wears them all the time ^-^.


Cute Winter Beanies for $1.80


- Free shipping
- Comes in 28 other colors!
- Unisex (obviously)


Cutout Strappy Bralette for $4.69


- Free shipping
- Comes in White, Grey, and Striped!


Cute Heart socks! for $1.13


-Free Shipping 
- Comes in red, pink, purple, black and light blue(above pic.)


Body Chain for . 99 CENTS


- Free Shipping
I've been looking for body chains but they always seemed to be too expensive or just too much. This one I found on eBay is simple and cute! I just hope it won't turn anybody's skin green...


Sheer Lace Triangle Bra for $3.89


- Free Shipping
- Comes in Black
- So pretty! 


Crochet Bralette for $4.27


- Free Shipping
- Comes in Black
These crochet crop tops/ bralettes are so pretty and comfortable I really can't wait to get one myself and wear it to festivals or the beach :) 


Crochet Cropped Halter for $1.55


- Shipping: $2.39
- Comes in 6 other colors
- Looks so comfortable... like you're not wearing anything at all!

~~~~~~

Well that's all I have for now! What to blog about next...


Yes my doggy wears a diaper ^-^

~~~~~











No comments:

Post a Comment