Wednesday, August 12, 2015

To Reintroduce Myself

Welp, as you can see I am STILL not very good at being consistent with having a blog. BUT I have gotten some blog inspiration, blogspiration, and will now seriously try to blog weekly :)

I've changed up my blog look since I've gotten over my pastel/kawaii/cutesy phase but still enjoy those themes ^-^.

SO, to reintroduce myself, my name is Jessica Tsang.

 and I will be a third year college student! :O Where has the time gone right?? Last time I posted was when I was a senior in high school.. I love dressing up, learning all the possible ways to take care of my body, GETTING FIT, and on a journey to a more happy and adventurous life.

I shall post reviews on items, some healthy recipes, maybe a few DIYs if I can think of some!

Here's a picture of my cute lil' doggy! (He turned 13 years old aka grandpa doggy)


Talk to you guys soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment